1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Capitol Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval or apply yourself online at www.carecredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Ready for CareCredit?
Click below to apply for CarCredit right now!
4. Capitol Animal Clinic offers wellness plans built just for your pet.
Planning for your pet’s annual care needs can be difficult, so our wellness plans help fit these costs into most budgets! Make monthly payments to spread the cost out over the course of a year. All plans come with discounts and unlimited nail trims! These plans are customized to each pet’s individual needs, so call or stop by today to see how wellness plans can work for you!
Your preferred Lincoln veterinarian!
Capitol Animal Clinic is proud to serve the Lincoln, NE area for everything pet-related.
Contact our Capitol Animal Clinic today!
Mon – Fri: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Have questions? We’re here to help!